At Boss Dentistry, we do our best to get you in and out of our office for treatment as quickly as possible while still providing high-quality dental care. We know that long, drawn-out procedures are nobody’s idea of a good time, and we want you to have a comfortable experience.
The length of your appointment depends on the procedure our Bridgeton, NJ dentists are providing. We won’t know how long your treatment will take until you’re in the dental chair and we know what we’re dealing with. But we can give you a general idea to help you plan ahead.
- Dental cleanings: 30 minutes to an hour
- Dental fillings: 20 minutes to an hour, depending on the extent of decay
- Simple and wisdom tooth extractions: about an hour
- Crowns and bridges: two appointments two weeks apart; appointment length depends on procedure
- Root canals: about 90 minutes but may be longer if we’re dealing with multiple roots
Again, these are general times based on our experience. Please don’t be upset if your appointment takes a little longer; it just means we’re providing you with the highest standard of dental care to protect your smile.
Please call our Bridgeton area dental office so we can evaluate your needs and give you a better idea of how long your treatment might take.